I am standing at my kitchen counter working today.
Sometimes I do this to "shake it up" a bit. Keeping working from home fun is a challenge. But I love it especially with Maya still home in the mornings.
That is the other reason that I sometimes work standing in the kitchen, she is near me and doing projects at the kitchen island...and so am I ...like preparing the yearly Employee Communication Package for their retirement plan like I have been working on (off and on) for the past 2 days.
I'm typing a blog and wolfing down goldfish and cottage cheese for lunch on my way out the door past the pile of clothes I have to fold (later) to volunteer in Maya's class. I just needed to write something today on my blog so it will be easier to write tomorrow....that's it! Have a great day...enjoy where you are!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yum. Thanks for writing. No matter how mundane it may seem to you, it is fun to read.
Ditto.
Post a Comment