Wednesday, August 20, 2008
A great picture
I love this picture. Alex and I don't have very many together and this one captures the wonderful night that we had at Mama's Fish House. I love that restaurant but I broke one of my rules this time and ordered an entree. Usually I like to stick to appetizers and a nice wine but the Ahi enticed me. It wasn't cooked right so I had to send it back.
(I also hate sending things back...even when they make it right I end up hating the dish!)
So, from now on I am going back to apps only like my good friend says "Entrees are just too much of a committment!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your hair is so long! Remember how short it was when I saw you at Disneyland - jeez', that was over 3 years ago! You both look great!
Post a Comment