
Check out my new banner! Brian made this for me. He's so talented. On a scale of 1-10, I'd say it's a 20.5!
Last night at Easter dinner I took a secret video of Brian telling a story about how he battled a racoon. ("You know like nature Kai, I'm the hunter." *actual quote after I explained to Kai that Uncle Brian was talking about Racoons. You should have seen the horrified look on Kai's face as Brian was talking about the baby behind the bushes in his backyard under the cherry tree.) I was reviewing the movie and as I was, I realized that I took almost the entire movie from behind a water glass. I'm wondering after the story he told if he was half full (of baloney) or if it was the glass. Bad joke I know, I couldn't resist.
Thanks Brian. And thanks Jennie for a little HTML magic!
5 comments:
I just looked at my blog again and that banner is so cute!
Darling banner. Brian is very talented isn't he? We will have to call him the banner king.
Looks great!
I love the banner...who wouldn't with those 2 cuties in it! It is fun to read your blog! I miss you
Post a Comment