OK...confession time!
I am feeling major pressure to be cute and witty while writing in my blog...
I have at least 6 unwritten blogs in my head...
I had to just get on and write something...anything! Because I have the world's cutest blog banner and I just need to do it!
My next blog will be all about my gargage sale this last weekend, my first (and maybe only) ever. I even have before and after pictures.
That is all for now and I know that it is lame-I just wanted to post something so I could get my blog moving again.
Look at this darling picture. Just about brings tears to my eyes.
3 comments:
What cute boys! Blog entrys don't have to be cute and whitty! Just write! Think of it more as a daily, "what did I do today" journal. I love reading about what you do everyday!
I love reading your blog! Jennie is right it should just be to catch people up on what is going on with you! Maybe someday I will start one! The picture is awesome and you must love the feeling of being a new Aunt
YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I love to read whatever you write, even if you don't think it is witty!
Post a Comment