
Tonight Kai's baseball game was cancelled.
Not a terribly amazing event considering where we live and what time of year it is. It shouldn't have been cancelled (games have to be called at the field at the time that the game was scheduled to play) and the coach was at the field along with 2 other Dads and kids. (The other teammates had been notified before they left home.) Kai's coach offered to "have a little batting practice" and we stayed! The thing that makes it amazing is it was FREEZING and WINDY and I decided to stay. They had a great fun time and the 3 kids hit for almost 2 hours...hitting and catching with the 2 coaches and 1 Dad (who is on the KNLL board and knows a ton about baseball). It was a great night and Kai learned a ton! I was so cold. (I can't even describe how cold I was!) Why do some people get so cold? Are there some type of pant that can keep me warm? I've been looking and I can find snow boarding pants...but I am having a hard time finding something that can do the job...any ideas????? If you knew just how many articles of clothing I was wearing, it's ridiculous that I was cold!
But the look on Kai's face...PRICELESS! Totally worth it. I love baseball.
1 comment:
Wear panty hose.
Wear fleece socks.
Wear warm boots.
Wear a poly blend slack.
Wear wind pants over that.
Wear a scarf.
Wear a hat.
Wear an undershirt.
Wear a poly blend shirt.
Wear a light weight fleece jacket.
Wear a warm jacket over that.
Cover everything with a wind backed fleece blanket...wrap up in it.
If all else fails.Sit in the car, turn on the heater.
Post a Comment