I finally got to see my nephew again last (2 nights ago) night! And I got to BABYSIT! (Even if it was only for 14.5 minutes.) It was the first time Brian and Jennie left him with anyone. It was a really eventful 15 minutes. Alex and Jameson slept on the couch together (see picture) You may be wondering why he is in a floral blankie...? That was Maya's and it was my favorite blanket to wrap her in. I am a fool for swaddling-(therapy?) and I am making a similar (boy themed) one for Jameson so I wanted to test it.
I love seeing what happens to a couple after they have a baby. (Not to say that those who choose not to are any less significant in the world.) After a baby is added to the equation...it really does seem BIGGER....a family. Thank you Brian and Jennie for letting us be a part of all this, it's huge. It has added so much to my life!
2 comments:
Jennifer, call me if you want me to burst your bubble. Hehehe. Thanks for blogging. I love to read what you have to say.
what!?! I'm not the first...that's it, isn't it!
Post a Comment