Thursday, May 24, 2007

More "zip" pics



I did not know that I could add more than one picture for each blog until my tech savvy sister in law did it on her blog! (and I noticed) More pictures of our adrenaline filled ziplining adventure. (see May 15th blog) Not pure adrenaline, mind you, because I felt very safe...but being up there in some of the most beautiful nature in the world (fresh clean air) flying really fast through the air gave me a total rush! I'd love to try it in Maui now, if it is high enough and fast enough.
The whole experience gave me great perspective...Life is like this. God has us all strapped in, we just need to trust our "zipline" and GO FOR IT! (as long as we are on the right line!) I also realized how much I love new adventures!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

You look so sporty! I'm glad you thought it was more fun than scary!

Sarah said...

I so want to do this! I love adventure and think this one would rock.

Croftermom said...

Good for you. Looks like fun.