Monday, June 11, 2007

Cabellas Camping Kitchen!


HOW COOL IS THIS!!!?!?!

This is what I bought to try to contain the camping kitchen mess (the only thing that I do not like about camping.) I am so hoping this will work. I also bought a battery operated hot water heater (to try and simplify the dishes mess) (my second least favorite part about camping).

Here is a picture of that:

Clutter to simplify... hmmmmm....



4 comments:

Croftermom said...

Wow! That looks wonderful. Is this sort of like Granny's cookbooks?

Croftermom said...

A bigger vehicle to carry the clutter to simplify....

jBO said...

yeah, that uses more gas!

Just kidding. This is in leu of a tent trailer and a new vehicle.

So, $200.00 vs. $43,000.00...
and I have one more thing to buy so, when all is said and done it will be $400.00 vs. $43,000.00.

Jennie said...

Wow. Now THAT s something to behold!!