Monday, June 25, 2007

School's Out For SUMMER!


Today Kai's last day was a makeup 1/2 day from our crazy winter. We gave him the choice to go or not to go (since they had their final wrap up on Friday) and he chose not to. Maya's last day was Friday so IT'S OFFICIAL!

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!

I love summer. I can't wait for July 5th when the weather warms up/dries up.

I can't believe I am the mom of a 3rd grader and a Kindergartner. What a great year they both had, I am going to miss both of their teachers.

Where is my mom?
This is the first first day of summer that I haven't heard her sing her song!
My kids know it as mine now.

Come on SUNSHINE! We've got some adventures to go on.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how fast the kids are growing!!!

Jennie said...

That's too funny about July 5th. Only true Washingtonians would know why July 5th is so significant!

Croftermom said...

I DID SING IT....LISTEN TO YOUR VOICE MAIL....LET YOUR KIDS LISTEN WITH YOU!!!