Tomorrow morning we head to Children's Hospital for our annual Neurology visit.
This year's is exciting because Kai has been seizure-free for almost 2 years now!!!
I can't believe that we only had to deal with seizures for a few (OK, they were LONG) months...
I am BEYOND grateful. God always answers prayers...it's just sometimes they aren't always answered the way WE want them answered. I have so much to say about this experience, our family learned so much...we grew so close together. We felt such love outpouring from our family and friends. My family (mom dad brothers sisters in law) all saw us at our weakest...and were there for us. Chidren's Hospital did not believe that the Naturopath that we went to could help Kai (although they had seen it work before). We went anyway...it makes me want to devote a huge amount of money to Epilepsy research (but I don't have a huge amount yet)(and I don't want my money to go toward allopathic research, I want it to go to homeopathic research!)
(Mainly due to the fact that allopathic research is NOT WORKING!!!!)
anyway, too many deep thoughts for so late on a work day....I need to stop!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praise God!
Post a Comment