Monday, February 23, 2009


People read my blog!! (shoutout to Michele in Cali and Mom!)


I hate my website. http://www.ultraecho.com/


I don't know why I hate it but I do. and it wasn't cheap.

I love my logo and my first page but I can't figure out what is wrong with the rest of it!

I feel like the company that developed the site should be telling me what is wrong with it, not me, I am not an expert that is why I hired them!!


Comment on what you think is wrong with it....



2 comments:

Rob said...

I've got some suggestions for you. Give me a call.

Michele said...

Yea! You blogged and even mentioned little ol' me. Ahhh. So, I visited your website, I have some suggestions for you, call me. Just kidding - I just wanted to sound official like your friend Rob. Sorry Rob. I don't have any negative feedback. Does Joe Schmoe visit your site or just professional's?