Just in case...
anyone is still reading my blog I would like to give a "shout out" to my German sister Kirsten. And her parents Jochan and Birgid and husband Michael, daugher Anna...and one more little one! Her latest arrival I haven't met yet and I am not sure if it's a girl or boy (sometimes I can't read her Dad's handwriting!) Kirsten...if you are reading this a lot of us from the exchange program have found each other on http://www.facebook.com/ Jerome found me (and he was in Berlin for New Year's) with Anna Herkin (who now lives in Washington DC) it's been fun. I would love to hear from you Kirs. We think about you often. Happy New Year!
(Pictures of Kai and Maya at Christmas at my mom and dad's house remember the Christmas Eve jammies?!)
2 comments:
"Just in case...... my friend in CA is checking in on my blog..."
Yes, I am or was or do or did! Whatever the case, I hope you are "back" baby!!
Michele
I check your blog too.
Post a Comment