Monday, September 1, 2008

We are home!

OK, so we are home now. I have so much to say. I am trying to concentrate on the positives...that we actually got to go...and experience so much. That we had so much fun...I WOULD NOT WANT TO LIVE ON MAUI for many reasons *although i love it there.

I am just wondering WHY IS IT SO COLD HERE!?!?!! (and why do I live in a place that is so COLD?!?)

Seattle is a wonderful place for many reasons, just give me 30 more degrees. It is September and in the 50's. THAT IS CRAZY!!! People always criticize us for going to Maui during the summertime, Saying things like: "summer is when it is sunny here, why would you leave during this time?!" Honestly, is is rarely sunny enough for me in Seattle. While we were gone, it was 80 every day in Maui (UPPER 80's!!!) But it was lower 70s (when I checked the SEA weather) At least I get 2 weeks of guaranteed warmth when we go to Maui.

Again, I feel so thankful, at the same time I am missing the sun, the sea and the warm. I am hoping that we will be able to return again next year and also be able to make it through the next year without complaining!!

1 comment:

Michele said...

You've been home since September
1st!!! Need I remind you that you have a friend in So. Cal who actually visits your blog on a regular basis to see how the family is doing!???? Anyway, just thinking of you! Hope all is well,
XOXO
Michel