
I had so much fun yesterday! I got to babysit Jameson from 10:30 to 6:00pm.
We went for a walk, read Skippyjonjones, played with toys, took Maya to the bus stop, picked the kids up at school, went to soccer practice and Wallgreens...Maya even fed him his last bottle. It's fun getting to know him better. I love being an Aunt. (I even got quite a bit of work done because he napped the ENTIRE time Maya was at school.)
At first I forgot what it was like to have a wee one around the house. (ESPECIALLY THE GEAR! I had baby stuff from one end of my downstairs to the other-how does that happen?!) But then we got into a groove. (He is a very easy kid, which is not to say only easy kids are good kids.) He is so cute and has such a great personality. What a blessing!
Here is a picture of him in the aloha outfit we brought him back from Maui.
1 comment:
Jameson told me he had a great time! Thank you Jen for watching him today!!
Post a Comment